On February 3, the third part of Total War: Warhammer was announced – a separate branch of the Total War series in the setting of the Warhammer Fantasy Battles tabletop wargame from Games Workshop. As fans expected, the final part of the trilogy will expand the game world to the east of the Old World and will focus on the factions living there, especially Kislev, a country inspired by the Eastern European Slavs, to which the announcement trailer is dedicated.
The Popular Game of Total War: Warhammer 3
It is worth noting that the world of Total War: Warhammer 3 is an established story. The characters and events associated with hundreds and thousands of heroes are spelled out in the wargame. Each of them has not only a description of the character but also its own background, its strengths, and weaknesses. All this is intertwined in thousands of stories and events. This is canon.
So far, quite a bit is known about the third part of best total war game, but from the trailer and the words of the developers, you can already understand what to expect and why this particular game will become almost the most important event in history of Fantasy Battles.
Some Facts You Need to Know About Total War: Warhammer 3
- The appearance of Katay in Total War: Warhammer III is an event no less, if not more important for the development of the franchise than the reworking of Kislev.
- The fact that both Creative Assembly and Games Workshop are ready to introduce new factions based on small pieces of the world’s lore gives hope for the emergence of full-fledged armies of Arabia (analog of Arab countries), Indus (analog of India), Nippon (analog of Japan) and others, which only are casually mentioned in the rulebooks or received a maximum of a couple of mercenary squads.
- It is also interesting to note that the system requirements for Wahi 2 seem to be a bit more demanding than those for Total War: WARHAMMER I, ie the games are graphically different, but somehow will work with one mechanism, because, as we were told at the announcement of the game, if you own Wax 1 and Wax 2, you will be able to combine two games and launch one global mega-campaign, which will consist of campaigns of both games.
- As part of the demonstration of Total War: Warhammer III showed the developer’s diary, as well as 8 minutes of gameplay of the new mode called “Survival Battle”. In this mode, gamers and their army are sent deep into enemy territory, where they will need to repel the attacks of their enemies and capture checkpoints. To do this, you need to set up barricades, traps, or guard towers, as well as spend your resources wisely on upgrading troops and reinforcements.
- Playing a game requires the developer to solve numerous tasks to determine the correct architecture and infrastructure. To simplify these tasks, numerous approaches have been developed to implement a web server deployment environment.
- Server-free computing relies on powerful performance and security isolation to allow equipment to be shared by multiple tenants. Isolation is the current standard for multifunction hardware sharing for cloud functions.