All about Rules of Survival Patch Note July 22nd, 2020
Rules of Survival Patch Note _July 22nd, 2020 has been recently launched. So, the game that you have ever played will be upgraded from that day with the goal of making players’ gaming experience better.
Maintenance for Rules of Survival in Patch Note_July 22nd, 2020
Please check the maintenance time to improve the performance of Rules of Survival game below to learn more about when it happens in your place!
- PDT (Los Angeles): 3:00 PM, – 6:00 PM, July 21st, 2020
- EDT (New York): 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, July 21st, 2020
- UTC: 10:00 PM, July 21st, 2020 – 1:00 AM, July 22nd, 2020
- UTC+1 (London): 11:00 PM, July 21st, 2020 – 2:00 AM, July 22nd, 2020
- UTC+2 (Paris, Berlin): 11:59 PM, July 21st, 2020 – 3:00 AM, July 22nd, 2020
- UTC+3 (Istanbul, Moscow): 1:00 AM – 4:00 AM, July 22nd, 2020
- UTC+7 (Bangkok, Hanoi): 05:00 – 08:00, July 22nd, 2020
- UTC+8 (Singapore, Manila): 06:00 – 09:00, July 22nd, 2020
- UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): 07:00 – 10:00, July 22nd, 2020
The period can change. However, developers are working hard to get back up and running ASAP.
Other details inside Rules of Survival: Patch Note_July 22nd, 2020
Along with the time that the game is built on, you can seek another interesting part of the current Rules of Survival Update.
- New Content
- Drones are officially added to ROStopia.
- Not only that, the cool Platoon Ranking system is also dropped into the adventure. The most powerful Platoon will be chosen weekly and they will be rewarded with an exclusive title.
Although it’s not a significant addition to Rules of Survival, you can take several advantages from using that tool. You are able to scout somebody or something far away while you don’t need to move. There are more objectives with your drones than you think that you can rely on Rules of Survival tips and tricks to implement. Besides, you will have the chance to participate in an awesome match or more to look for the noblest position.
Meanwhile, a few serious bugs have been cared for and solved.
Bug Fixes and more in Rules of Survival Patch Note July 22nd, 2020
They are fixes for issues that will not be able to exist in RoS the game anymore. If you encounter any of them again, please report it to the development team!
- Resolved the bug in which a couple of Drone Missions could not occur
- Fixed the problem when the number of Elite Supply Tickets would not be found in the Star supply interface
- Fixed the trouble that Drones performs wrongly upon contact with water
Don’t ignore optimizations within the latest ROS Patch Notes because they will help you seize a stronger opportunity to loot the Chicken Dinner in Rules of Survival!
- So, developers determined to optimize the priority of Drone from the Pickup List. Further, they made the most effective use of Repair Module’s special effects and the sound prompt icon of the Drone Attack with Noise Modules.
Despite Rules of Survival Patch Note _July 22nd, 2020 just contains such a short list of additions and adjustments, it plays an important role in developing the game that you love and allow survivors to fulfill their challenges comfortably. Don’t forget to look up other updates or guides on our site! Have fun!